Indonesia Ban Asbestos Network (INA-BAN) establish in 2010. as part of initiation from several organization who had concern in asbestos consumption and industry in Indonesia.
INA-BAN, was formed by health and safety activists, environmental campaigners, trade unionists and representatives from non-governmental organizations.
Since 2012 INA-BAN start to expand the organizational networking to the expert community who also had concern in asbestos disease.
Members of Indonesia Ban Asbestos Network (INA-BAN) :
– Local Initiatives for OSH Network – Indonesia
– the Sedane Labour Resource Centre (LIPS)
– Indonesian Forum for the Environment – West java (WALHI – Jabar)
– FKUI-SBSI (the Federation of Construction, Informal and General Workers Union)
– F-SERBUK Indonesia (Federation of Populist Trade Union)
– F SP KEP – SPSI (Federation of Trade Union Chemical, Electronic and Mining Sector – All Peoples Indonesia Trade Unions) Kota – Kabupaten Bekasi
– FPK3 (OSH Warriors Forum)
– FITWORK T&C
Visit INA-BAN Website : www.inaban.org